Site Search

FALCONS ONLINE PLAYER AUCTION - CLOSES TODAY 20 APRIL at 5pm

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 8:55 PM
Share |

LAST CHANCE TO BID FOR YOUR TEAM

Support our Club and place your bid today…

This is your last chance to participate in West Perth Football Club’s player auction. Bidding for the 2018 Player Auction will close at 5:00pm on Friday, 20 April 2018.

How the auction works

Each week, The West Australian will select WPFC’s top 3 players. If a player from your auction group is selected, you are allocated a portion of that week's prize money.

70% of the money raised in the auction will become the prize pool which will then be divided by 16 (the remainder of games in the Home & Away season) to form the weekly prize.  Best on ground will receive 70%, 2nd 20% and 3rd 10% of this amount.  For example, if the total amount raised is $20,000 the weekly prize pool will be $875: 1st will receive $600, 2nd $175 and 3rd $100. The remaining 30% will go to the WPFC.

Place your bid now!

CLICK HERE or visit:         https://galabid.com/auction/falcons

 

To Register via browser 
2. Click on the ‘register’ button
3. Enter your details and click ‘submit’.
4. You will then receive a text to your mobile phone with the link to the auction catalogue and a passcode. Use the passcode to login on any browser or click the link in the text to be automatically logged in on the browser on your smart phone. You are now ready to bid.